Effective immediately, our clinic resumes normal regular clinic hours.As of May 26, 2020, Ontario chiropractors are allowed to resume regular services to patients with safety modifications.
If you need to access chiropractic care, please leave a voicemail message at 905-707-8328 or email us at [email protected] with details. As much as possible, we will respond to you within the same day. We will work with you to discuss scheduling options.
The health and well-being of our patients, community and staff is still our top priority. Physical distancing and face masking wearing will be required within the clinic.
Please check our website and voicemail message for updates.
- Spinalcare Chiropractic Clinic is cleaned meticulously every day by our amazing staff
- Spinalcare Chiropractic Clinic uses hospital-grade disinfectants on all beds and furniture, effectively killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- We want to make everyone feels comfortable at Spinalcare Chiropractic Clinic
- We are confident with the disinfecting of our equipment
- We will make your visit comfortable
- Air purifiers (True HEPA filter with UV-C light) and hand sanitizer are provided throughout the clinic at the frontdesk, waiting area, examination rooms and treatment areas.
What You Can Do:
- Take care of yourself. This is a stressful time for all visitors
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home
- Make sure to wash your hands often
- If you are sneezing, please do so into a tissue or your elbow
- Keep yourself healthy and well rested.
Thank you for making our Spinalcare Chiropractic Clinic community strong.
Let's all work together to stay healthy and safe.